Terms and Conditions
By using the Wingee web site or application, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name/IP address.
- You are responsible for keeping your password, personal and account information secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Wingee users.
- You may not use the Wingee.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, nicknames, and feeds, links (content) that you submit, post, and display on the Wingee.com service.
- The Wingee.com application and web site are intended for personal use. Professional or corporate uses of Wingee are prohibited.
- You must not modify, decompile, adapt or hack the Wingee website or application or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Wingee.
- You must not, in the use of Wingee, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Refusal of service
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Violation of any of the terms stated in this terms of service will result in an immediate termination of your Wingee account.
Removal of content
We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service.
You understand and agree that Wingee cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and that you may be exposed to such materials in violation with these terms of service. You agree to use the Wingee service at your own risk.
The service is also provided on an “as is” basis and as such does not guarantee error-free performance of the Wingee web site or application. Wingee will not be liable for any damages, including incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, relating to the services subject to these terms.
The name “Wingee”, the distinct graphical look of the Wingee application and the Wingee software are the intellectual property of Wingee. You may use them solely in conjunction with the service consistent with these terms. You may not modify, resell, redistribute, reverse engineer or otherwise manipulate the Wingee web site or application.
Links to other sites
The Wingee.com web site and applications contain links to other web sites and feeds. Wingee is not responsible for the availability or the content of such web sites or feeds, as well as any damage or loss caused by or in connection with such sites, feeds or content.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Wingee service for any reason, without notice at any time. You also have the right to terminate your Wingee account at any time.
Changes to these terms of service
We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will send a notice to the email address specified in your Wingee account or by placing a prominent notice on our site . What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.